Welcome To The Parent Carer Forum
We are a group of volunteer parents and carers who aim to represent the interests of families and young people with additional needs and disabilities across Rochdale, Heywood and Middleton.
- Enable parents/carers to be resilient and positive through being involved and empowered
- Provide training and coaching for parents/carers and professionals
- Sign post to services and share information
- Positively influence services and practices across Rochdale Borough
- Enable parents/carers to provide peer to peer support through monthly meetings and the Parent Carers Voice Chat Facebook page
(The views, opinions and advice expressed on the Facebook page are those of individuals and are not necessarily representative of the Rochdale Parent Carers Voice)
If you are a parent or carer of a child/young person with a disability from birth to 25 years of age living in the borough of Rochdale join us now.
Parents, carers & professionals are welcome to sign up and become a member. We’ll occasionally send through useful information and let you know about any of our events, training sessions or groups. Please see our Data Privacy Notice & Data Protection Policy for more information.